Highlights: Cape Town - Kariega Settlers Drift
Other departures: Edinburgh - £3569, Manchester - £3575
Cape Town - South Beach Camps Bay 5* (Classic suite)
Safari - Kariega Settlers Drift 5* (Luxury Tented Suite - Double) Itinerary: Day 1: Arrival - Cape Town
- Arrive in Cape Town. Transfer to your hotel for an overnight stay. Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast Day 2 - 5: Cape Town
- Days at leisure. Board Basis: Bed & Breakfast Day 6: Cape Town - Kariega Settlers Drift
- After breakfast, transfer to Kariega Settlers Drift lodge. Board Basis: All Inclusive Day 7 - 9: Kariega Settlers Drift
- This amazing internationally renowned 'Big Five' malaria-free private game reserve is family owned and managed and offers an unforgettable safari experience at great value.
- A natural extension to Cape Town and the Garden Route, Kariega comprises 10000 hectares of pristine wilderness incorporating the picturesque Kariega and Bushmans rivers, a unique feature. - Kariega's landscape spans across 5 different eco systems, resulting in extremely high game carrying capacities which results in Kariega's game viewing and birding experience being unsurpassed in the Eastern Cape.
- Kariega's stunning beauty and rivers offer dramatic views and vistas resulting in unforgettable game drives and a diversity of unique activities including guided bush walks, river cruises, canoeing, fishing and visits to the nearby beaches. Board Basis: All Inclusive Day 10: Departure
- Transfer to the airport for your onward flight.